How Big Is a Small Can of Crushed Pineapple

Of course had to add more of the other ingredients. Ive found that if I take a 20 oz.


Pin By Bridget Martinez On Household Tips And Diy Ideas Dole Pineapple Dole Pineapple Juice Canned Juice

I didnt have crushed pineapple so I used a 20oz can of pineapple chunks.

. So Ive made this recipe 3 times now and LOVE it. . 34 cup butter 5 eggs 1 12 cans crushed pineapple and 34 cup pecans.

Using the regular box cake I also added a small box Jiffy - 1 layer cake mix to the batter. Also I use 12. Preheat oven to 400.

On a lightly floured surface roll dough to 18-in-thick circle. I used allspice instead of cloves since as Im not a fan of strong clove flavor. I used my food chopper to make small tidbits.

Combine flour and 12 teaspoon salt. After reading all the reviews and seeing the complaints about the 3 layers being too thin this is what I did. Can of drained pineapple rings puree them in the food processor and then set aside to drain before proceeding with the recipe the bread turns out better than using crushed pineapple.

Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Beyond rim of plate. I like a very full pie so I use a 16 oz can of crushed pineapple a 51 oz box of instant vanilla pudding and 1-2 cups of low fat sour cream.

I always use sharp cheddar when I make this because I think it goes so well with the sugar and sweet pineapple. This makes more filling than you need for a 9 inch pie filled to the top. Transfer to a 9-in.

Trim crust to 12 in. You can use self-rising or all-purpose flour were just using it as a binding agent. Add crushed pineapple to a fine mesh sieve over a bowl and push down on pineapple with a spoon to eliminate excess moisture.

Or use a deep dish pie pan. Any excess filling is delicious with a crumbled cookie or granola. I put 1 cup of pineapple in the cake per recipe and folded remaining pineapple about 12 cup into the frosting.

Like the bread turns out less mushygummy in the center. Toasted the. I say to use cracker crumbles instead of crumbs because I like the crackers to stay kinda chunky not to be crushed too fine.

Line three 8 round cake pans with parchment paper then spray with nonstick cooking spray WITH FLOUR or grease and flour pans. Place egg whites in a small bowl. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.


Pin By Hero On Good Eats Good Drinks Enjoy Pineapple Sunshine Cake Recipe Sunshine Cake Cake Recipes


Pin On Nom Nom Delicious


Pineapple Upside Down Biscuits Way Too Easy And Pretty 1 Can Biscuits In A Can Small Not Jumbo Siz Canned Biscuits Cherry Preserves Pineapple Upside Down


Pin On Jello Salads

No comments for "How Big Is a Small Can of Crushed Pineapple"